Here's our little family celebrating my 33rd birthday. John says I should leave some thoughts about turning 33. Really all that comes to mind is that I'm glad number 3 is on the way and that it didn't happen at 35. :) On a more serious note, I'm very grateful for my family and friends. I'm thankful for all of the many blessings we enjoy, including good health and (happiness is the other thing I was going to write, but Savannah is in the middle of a meltdown brought on by sheer exhaustion. I guess the we should read 'I' in that case.) We really are so fortunate. I'm glad for another year to be with the ones I love and to laugh and learn and grow. (This year I'm on track for some pretty big growth considering that I'm not due until the very end of September.)Anyway, happy birthday to me.
1 comment:
Paula,
We are so happy to have you in our family!!
You are as beautiful inside as you are on the outside.
You are talented, compassionate, thoughtful and a great wife and mother.
What else could I ask for my son?
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment